Bad things for children

Comments

• Wow Thanks Lucy! That is amazing. I had no idea there were that many cancer causing agents in so many things. Of course adults should avoid those things too. I have cancer in my family (my mom) and they say there isn’t a “cause” for cancer but my mom was always on a diet and used to eat around 6 packets of saccarin a day for a long time. She would put it on grapefruit, strawberries, all of her drinks had it and on her cereal. Back then Tab the drink had it- one of her favorites! There are a lot of other risk factors of course but it’s shocking when you think about how much dieters have used and it is never talked about. The baby boomers have a lot of cancer and they drank a lot of diet colas when they first came out with the worst chemicals. My mom also ate those diet meals that are prepackaged and diet desserts. They all had saccarin in them too.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Writeeternity,you are wright,we should avoid those things too. I used to use a lot of sunscreen in my face and also eat a lot of sugar. Now I am trying to cleanning up my liver,my colon, and I’m doing the best that I can. We are very lucky to know a lot of things.Not evryone would do the raw life style,and we are lucky to have an open minded and a strong will.