Idiot's Guide to Being Raw

as posted on the RAW myspace group -

Complete Idiot’s Guide to Eating Raw

Bo Rinaldi and [Mark Reinfeld] are from the Blossoming Lotus Restaurants – on Kauai and in Portland, OR. [They] have been commissioned to write the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Eating Raw , for the popular Idiot’s Guide Series by Penguin Books.

[They are] wondering if you would put the word out that [they] are looking for raw foods ‘miracle stories’ to include in the book. These can be weight loss, overcoming disease, better skin or life altering events.

The testimonial needs to be 100 words or less.

[They] are also including a raw resource guide for people to submit information about their websites, products or services geared towards the raw community.

[They] need the materials by October 1.

Those submitting testimonials will need to sign a release form, which [Mark Reinfeld] can email to whoever is interested.

[They] feel this is a wonderful opportunity to introduce those in the mainstream to the live foods lifestyle.

Please email mark@veganfusion.com or call with any questions. You can check out [their] first book, Vegan World Fusion Cuisine at www.veganfusion.com

Many thanks and keep up the great work.

Mark Reinfeld Vegan Fusion P.O. Box 1119, Kapaa HI 96746 tel: 888-44LOTUS fax: 808-821-1010 www.veganfusion.com

Comments

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Thanks for posting – I’d love to see Gone Raw in their resources! Fingers crossed…

• RCBAliveRCBAlive Raw Newbie

How awesome that you have been commissioned to write the book. I have been to your restaurant in Portland and LOVE IT! I also have your book. It is absolutely beautiful! Best of luck!

• hi rcba, i’m not affiliated with vegan fusion or the restaurant. just thought i’d repost their message i found on myspace so those of us here who’d like to participate can. i forgot that when i copied the whole post it was written in first person and could be misleading. i’ve corrected it now. thanks!