Hello!

Hello new community! :)

I’m becoming ripe n’ juicy, by eating more raw fruits and veggies that I ever have. I’ve been super inspired lately.

First, I got a job at ECO – easterncarolinaorganics.com – as an office manager. We deliver locally-grown, organic produce to restaurants and health food stores. I love my job – and one of the perks is that I get all the locally-grown, organic veggies I can eat. Last week I got watermelon, roma tomatoes, sweet potatoes, squash, eggplant, beets, and a bunch of herbs…so this is making my whole ‘raw food’ quest a lot easier.

The same week, I got my copy of Supercharge Me! I am so in love with this film. I’ve watched it 3 times already, and my friend Valerie is coming over today to watch it for her first time…so that will make 4 for me. If you haven’t seen it – I highly recommend it. Very well done. Here’s the trailer:

http://www.30daysraw.com/trailer/

Thanks for being here – I have quite a few recipes to add and I hope to be able to get support and information from this awesome community – as well as GIVE support and information.

:)