Please VOTEfor my raw cake in a contest!

Pax_LimlirielPax_Limliriel Raw Newbie

Hi there! I've been around this site since it was goneraw, but only recently joined the community, and this is going to be my first post. I hate to self-promote on my first post, but this is a really special request:

I entered a cake bake-off competition... With my very first RAW VEGAN cake! Mine is obviously the only raw vegan cake, and I think the only vegan one as well ♥

Voting is open until the 19th, and I'd appreciate your support! http://action.bornthisway.foundation/page/content/kindness-cake-recipes

My cake is currently right on top of the page, it's pink and green (beet and spirulina), and called the Raw Vegan Vanilla-Coconut Cake with Raw Vegan Vanilla-Rose Buttercream Frosting & Strawberries. (and it's the ONLY raw vegan cake, LOL)

The theme of the contest is KINDNESS & BRAVERY, which I think I represented well with a raw vegan cake made with local ingredients - kindness & bravery are kind of the core of being a raw vegan, in my opinion! ♥ This cake is not only my first raw vegan cake, but also my first time making frosting ever, and my first time ever decorating a cake as well!

So please help support a truly KIND cake in a great competition hosted by a great foundation, and vote for my cake! ♥ Thank you so much!

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I like the idea of a raw cake among the rest. smile