Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?

francesrfrancesr Raw Newbie

Hey all ! 

So I am trying to figure out how to detox with this bentonite clay for detoxing that I bought at whole foods. I went on YouTube to see reviews and  information about it , and found that people use it differently as to what the direction's on the bottle say . 

TIA!! wink

ClaireT

Answers

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Hi smile

I have taken active charcoal and bentonite capsules. I think the consensus is that it should be soaked beforehand (assuming you didn't already purchase a liquid form - then that's one less step), but I found pills to be the easiest. 

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

Is there a significant difference between dichotomous earth and bentonite clay?

I've heard really good things about dichotomous. 

• davidwdavidw Raw Newbie

I think bentonite is wonderful stuff. Just don't over do it. Make sure that you drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber.

Bentonite is the best thing if you ever know of anyone bitten by a poisonous spider. It helped my daughter when she was bitten by a hobo spider. I have been looking for a source of bentonite to add to livestock feed for my horses. It kills parasites and the animals get more nutrition from their feed.

It's great stuff! Clay is amazing. Jesus used it a lot according to the Gospels.

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Interesting :) How do you use the clay for a spider bite? Topically?