How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????

jeddoveyljeddoveyl Raw Newbie

I don't like sweet and I have a sensory disorder that makes a lot of textures send me into fetal position, rocking back and forth holding my ears and my face shoved into my knees. Apples for example. can't. just fucking can't.

basically i guess this is just my drawn out way of asking HOW????????

Answers

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Check out the savory recipes on this site. There is something for everyone. A lot of raw recipes are about changing the texture, flavor, etc. of the ingredients, so you should be able to find a few for any palate. 

sabrina
  • Energy HealerEnergy Healer Raw Newbie

Alternate between mono food and more complex D food..

ClaireT
  • sabrinasabrina Raw Jr. Leader

When I first went raw I started to get sick of sweet foods too.  I think when you are first starting out it helps to snack on savory things like kale chips.  After a few months, I was able to wean myself the raw "junk food."  Once you can give up added salt, you will begin to appreciate the subtle flavors of plain fruits and veggies.  I'm now very satisfied by eating fruit for the bulk of my calories and having a big salad or a bowl of zucchini pasta for dinner.  Don't be too hard on yourself at first.  Going raw is a process, and a very rewarding one at that if you stick to it.  If you haven't already, check out fully raw kristina's videos, she has awesome recipes that really helped me when was first starting out.  There are so many awesome raw recipes to try out.  Keep trying new things until you find something that satisfies your cravings.  

ClaireT