Raw Vegan Transformation!

RawVeganMuscleRawVeganMuscle Raw Newbie

Hi guys! I have just started on the raw diet as of today! :D I have been a vegan for nearly 3 months now and feel better for it. Looking forward to going raw now and seeing the difference! I have created a Youtube Channel to show my raw vegan transformation and i will also be building muscle and exercising with it to see what being raw can do for building and changing my physique. I never normally exercise, so this is the beginning of my journey as a raw vegan and muscle building body transformation! I know a lot of people seem to think vegans/raw vegans cant get protein. If your interested please check it out and subscribe :D Its called 'RawVeganMuscle' on Youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcZL7IBbuuGCKqf4ce1IBA ) Its all starting from today so you can see the whole transformation and what being raw does for me. All the best guys! Your Vegan Bro.

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

And before the new year has even begun! Congrats on the beginning of your journey. smile Happy to have you among us. 

RawVeganMuscle
  • RawVeganMuscleRawVeganMuscle Raw Newbie
    ClaireT said:

And before the new year has even begun! Congrats on the beginning of your journey. smile Happy to have you among us. 

Thank you Claire :D Likewise, happy to be here! I wish you all the best in the new year ahead :D

ClaireT