On and off Raw

CreativelyccCreativelycc Raw Jr. Leader

Hello Everyone,

I am happy I found this site. I absolutely love it! I have been on and off a raw diet for a few years now. Now I am trying my best to stay with a raw diet consistently. It is very hard to stay consistent because my husband refuses to go 100% raw. When I cook for him I end up eating cooked food. When I am all raw, my body feels so much better. I feel alive any do not have any stomach distress. When I eat cooked foods I end up with stomach aches and feel less energetic. Raw is definitely for me. Do some of you have the same problem? Trying to stay consistent with a raw diet? Is it a challenge for you, especially if your spouse or significant other refuses to go raw with you?

Many blessings,

Carrie

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Hi Carrie. Welcome!

I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to reaching for snacks in the grocery aisle or grabbing food while on the go. I definitely feel better physically when I manage to eat raw despite the obstacles. 

When I'm cooking for someone, I'll usually make them a raw side dish to go with the meal, and I'll make a big and more complete version of that raw dish for myself. That way I'm not as tempted to eat the cooked food and I don't feel like I'm being forced to make two separate meals. 

Creativelycc
  • RequisiteRequisite Raw Newbie

I veer off sometimes too. However, the high fruit, huge salad raw diet is definitely the best for me.

ClaireTCreativelycc