Best Juicers? Anything new coming soon?

jaleelsjaleels Raw Newbie

Hey guys,

I'm in the market for a new juicer and I'm wonder what you guys recommend. I've been watching lots of videos online and so far I've narrowed it down to the Omega VSJ483, The SlowStar, and the Kuvling Whole Juicer. Anyone use any of these? Also, after looking them all up, I've noticed that these models are a few years old and I'm wondering if anyone may know anything about any new models coming out?? Thanks everyone... I just joined the forum today and I look forward to learning and sharing with you all laughing

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome to the forum! 

• bettykleebettyklee Raw Jr. Leader

Welcome to the forum! The three models listed are very good ones. I had a good experience with Tribest products, so my vote goes to with the SlowStar. However I prefer horizontal juicers as they're faster and can do other things (making nut milks etc). If juice quality is a concern you may want to try the twin gears - they produce thick juice with high yield, and are multi-functional too. The twin gear by Tribest is a good one. I've seen very positive reviews for it (like here https://lunaregina.com/best-juicers/), and I'm thinking of getting one. I don't think new models will be coming out soon, but they'd rather have small updates for the current models that are enjoying good sales.

• HalcyonHalcyon Raw Jr. Leader

Believe it or not, a cheap centrifugal juicer can get you to the level of health you desire.

ClaireT
  • bettykleebettyklee Raw Jr. Leader

Centrifugal juicers work with most fruits, but afaik they're mostly useless if you want to juice leafy greens. 

ClaireT