juicers and personal experience

Hi, my name is Paul. I am new to this site. I have been into raw diet and juicing since the seventies. I have a lot of experience using different juicers and following various diets to get myself clean. My first juicer was a non pulp ejecting Braun juicer, I started juicing everything in sight. Then I decided to upgrade to a Champion juicer and used that machine for many things besides juicing including making nut butters and jams and jellies as well as ice creams and sorbet. I then found an old Norwalk Juicer (press type) and got really into RAW Diet following Dr Walker's books. Being mechanically inclined I started collecting and rebuilding Norwalk juicers and other juicers for a hobby (which I still do today).

In the mid seventies together with some friends we started the Vegetarian Restaurant in Toronto, I was the first manager. Though this was not a raw food restaurant we did have a fair amount of raw items on the menu.

I continue to have a interest in diet and juicers and would love to talk about these issues with people. 

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome to the forum. Happy to have you here :)