I want to try this but the cancellation procedure is unclear

karenokareno Raw Newbie

Hi! I am new to raw foods and really enjoy this website. If I become a member, HOW does cancellation work when/if I don't want/cannot pay the monthly fee? The site says "cancel anytime" but does not specify how this is done. I have experienced frustrating situations in the past where it is really easy to join something but very hard to cancel a subscription. Thanks in advance for the honest answer to this question!

christinem8366

Answers

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

I haven't canceled my membership but I know Laura Jane is usually around to answer questions. I'll send her a ping for you. 

• The RawtarianThe Rawtarian Raw Superstar

Hi Karen!

Great question - It is a monthly subscription that renews automatically until you cancel. There is no minimum, though, so you can cancel after one month if you like. Basically, when you check out your credit card will be charged the monthly rate once. Then, thirty days later you will be charged again. However, as mentioned, you can cancel the renewal any time before the first thirty days so that you won't get charged again.

To cancel you can just email me and I can do it for you, or you can do it within The Rawtarian Subscription Centre or in PayPal directly - whichever works best for you!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know :)