Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Vaccination hell help!

ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I have to have about 6 vaccinations as a requirement for my USA visa. I really am worried about what this is going to do to my health.

Does anyone know of any way to get out of having them done?

And does anyone know of anything I can do to help my body through this, and detox it afterwards?

My ideas so far involve juice fasting through them as much as poss and really increase my greens and sprouts.

Comments

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I advise the parents of my Occupational Therapy kids, and my doula and childbirth ed. clients to find a doctor that will do each shot individually, if they are going to get vaccinations. That way your body doesn’t get a huge shock all at once. Also, if you have one at a time, it allows time to observe for any side effects. I would also call to make sure that you know what preservatives are in them, research, and then request the preservative you are most comfortable with/ the one that has the least “poison” in it. Finally, when you are going to get the vaccine, make sure that before they stick the needle in, you are allowed to see the bottle and that the preservative used is stated clearly on the label.

As far as getting your body through, LOTS of water, and rest are the best. Juice fasting would probably be o.k. too. Another thing to do is to give yourself postive affirmations to heal yourself.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Thanks spirited mama, but getting to choose to have vaccinations without preservatives and one shot at a time is not an option for me here in the UK. All healthcare is provided by the State for free, there are private doctors but none anywhere near me, and they cost a fortune, and I doubt I could get shots done by one anyway… I just have to go to my local G.P. to get these nasties done there.

I will be chanting affirmations, guzzling tons of water and hoping for the best. Thank goodness I am raw :)

• Zoe,

Why are you against vaccinations?

• Which vaccines do you need? I have had many becuase I was in the Air Force for 8 years and lived overseas. I will list the ones that I have had and what the side effects were. I am 102 pounds and these shots are one size fits all. Maybe the Typhoid one was too strong for my body.

1. Yellow Fever-nothing happened to me but some people in my sqaudron reported a fever or flu like symptoms. 2. Typhoid (shot series)- This one made me dizzy and I passed out all three times I had to take it. For everyone else, just a sore arm. 3. MMR booster – Nothing happened. 4. Hep A and B (all series) – Nothing happened. 5. Anthrax – Flu like symptoms. This one made the grown men shed a tear when they took it. 6. Tetanus – Nothing happened. 7. Menningitis – Nothing happened. 8. Tuberculosis – Nothing happened. 9. Polio – Nothing happened. 10. Diptheria – Nothing happened. 11. Rubella/Rubeola – Nothing happened. 12. Flu shot – Nothing happened.

My intentions are not to scare you. Just letting you know what happened to me and the other people I knew on base! Oh yea, 4 of these were given at once: flu, meningitis, dyptheria, tetanus. There was no reaction.

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

I get a tetanus shot about every 5 to 8 yrs because of my job. So far no problems. I had to get a measles shot when I was in school about 17 yrs ago and had no problems. I was also vacc’s intradermally for rabies about 16 yrs ago (a series of 3). This was all before I knew about all the reactions associated with vaccinations in general! I actually never thought twice. I think the sheer number of vacc’s they give children and the fact that they start so young is probably a big part of the problem. We are also on the 2nd or 3rd generation of children being born into a very toxic environment to parents that are usually eating a SAD. Generally, if a vaccine has been out at least 7 years you should be able to get a good idea of how safe it is. You also don’t have a body full of chemicals swilling around and your immune system should be functioning optimally, decreasing your chance for an abnormal reaction.I guess there is no form to fill out to exempt yourself due to-say “religious” reasons? Good Luck!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Thanks everyone, wow rawmen-noodles, anthrax etc?! i feel lucky now that my list isn’t as long as yours!

Patty708- vaccinations are linked to everything from MS to autism, and everything in between. As far as I can tell it is entirely uneccesary for me to have any, I mean most Americans don’t have all the injections I have to have.

Deborahnn – I will look into the religion thing. My doctor can say it is medically inappropriate for me to have them, I am going to try to persuade him of that.

angelikaitravel
  • germin8germin8 Raw Master

Zoe, I knew a group of health missionaries that travelled overseas… and, I’m pretty sure they don’t have to get vaccines because they are missionaries. Of course, they are actually doing missionary work when they travel.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I don’t think I could persuade anyone that I am a missionary, Maybe a raw food missionary but I expect that doesn’t count!

• Zoe, have you asked if you can sign an exemption form?

I have trained with Dr Gueniot from France who is a Medical doctor as well as a Homeopath. I learned how to detox vaccinations using homeopathics.

You could try calling Helios in the UK if they can guide you or refer you to someone who does that. Tel # 01892 537254.

I would also recommend saunas afterwards. The best would be if you did not have to take them in the first place. Wishing you well.

Fatma

• I think it’s possible to get an exemption zoe. Check out this vaclib.org page.

vaclib.org

About 1/3 of the way down the page you’ll see the paragraph that pertains to you.

Immigration

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

Patty708, vaccines are best avoided because they contain a vast array of dangerous preservatives – including mercury. In fact, any substance injected straight into your blood bypasses your body’s normal method of selection and puts a huge burdon on your heart and lymph glands. In fact, the only times I’ve ever been really sick were about a week after a vaccine. Maybe this is because my immune system was weakened, or maybe my body was doing all it could to heal itself.

Louis Pasteur – the inventer of vaccines – himself admitted on his deathbead that it was not the germ which had to be killed, but the bodily terrain which needed to be fortified.

There’s plenty of info on the web but here’s one link: http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Thanks so much everyone. I had my first two today but I am going to try the exemption thing so I don’t have to have the rest. Whoa! I just looked the US embassy/govt charge $545 just to process the waiver form!! That is $200 more than the actual visa, they’re not trying to make this easy are they?!

• Zoe, it’s worth every penny to avoid doing damage to your body. You can’t place a price on health.

Raw_Chocoholic, I have seen several places online that stated the words you quoted about Pasteur were not true. The only ones who really knew are the ones who were there. Whether or not he actually said them is not the issue however as it is the truth, the body will not be affected by the germs when it is in good health.

• Raw PassionRaw Passion Raw Newbie

Zoe, I'm planning to move to the US (I'm in the Uk) I didnt know we needed vaccines! Can you elaborate a bit more please?

• malchusmommalchusmom Raw Newbie

Raw passion, let me tell you that i needed and got all this shoots for immigration purpose back on dec 2007 and i got the 5 shoots at the same time, same day. 3 days later i got a fever of 106, got soo sick was not able to take care of my newborn baby and son.

For a week feel like crap and right after started having all kind of health problems like hypothyroidism, depression, anxiety, numbness in some parts of my body, i thought i was going crazy and now i know it was those hell of shoots.

Do research, call the immigration dept and tell them that because of religion believe you do not vaccinate and see if you can fill out the waiver.

I regret SOOOOOOO BAD that didn't know then what i know now.

After almost 3 yrs trying eating healthy, detoxing and after 2 rounds of Master Cleanse i think my body now is getting back to normal.

Good luck!!!