Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Warts

LucyLucy Raw Newbie

I have 3 small warts on the right side of my nose that are making me very upset. Does anyone knows how can I take these off ?

Comments

• I heard that you can put tea tree on them everyday and it will dissolve them!

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Thanks Ambikalee,I have to buy some tea tree tomorrow.

• lstorzlstorz Raw Superstar

wow - a popular topic! i started a thread regarding my own wart on my finger that has been there for more than 2 years….. check out the thread - people recommended tea tree oil and oregano oil… i’m using both right now and seeing what happens. good luck!

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Istorz,did make any difference?How do you use oregano oil? I did try to put it on my warts but did burn a lot.I believe that the best thing would be some drops in the water.How many drops?

Another question:the warts in the face are different from the ones in the body?Seems to me that in the face they are much more soft. I don’t know.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Rub garlic on it. It works I swear!

• I’ve read that banana peels taped on overnight could help?? I’ve never tried it so I don’t know. My brother had a wart on his finger and he cut up garlic and taped it around his finger every night and it just vanished!

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I use teatree and it works really well. Lucy, did you try it???