Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Just AMAZING Cleanse !!!!!!

2»

Comments

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Me too! It sounds like a miracle lol. One question though. Is it safe for all ages, specifically seniors? I want my grandma to try this cleanse. I can’t wait until next weekend to try for myself!!

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I’m doing a green smoothie fast and was wondering if I can do this at the same time???

• I want to try this since I fell of the RAW wagon after 2 weeks. I want to make sure I have this right (because I’m becoming frustrated with RAW) 2 TSP of salt for 12 OZ of water; drink in 45 min; lay on side for 30 min and watch all of your insides come out :) and you can do this more than one day a week? What about your sodium intake or does that now matter with Sea salt?

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

EnjoyRaw,it is 32oz water+2T salt.I do with 12oz water,but the recipe is 32oz.I don’t know why but 12oz for me works better,and also I do not advise it when you have your period.I did it and had a hard time.

RawKarateGirl,I believe it is best to do it when you are not in any kind of fast,because this is a flush and might not go well with the fast.Maybe your body is already dealing with the cleansing process of the fast.I don’t know,but I wouldn’t do it.

Samilicious,I think this flush is good for every one,but please go to www.curezone.com and read about it with all the people that did it.It is very interesting.

Kathrynintheraw,great that you did it.

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

Ok. Thanks Lucy!!!