Gone Raw: Searching for Users, and Saved Recipes.

germin8germin8 Raw Master

Ray/Kandace: I posted a few days ago about saved recipes. I am unable to get to it, the deails of are found in this post: http://goneraw.com/forums/5/topics/327

Also, I don’t know if someone mentioned this yet… but for the MEMBERS page… instead of having pages one through X, could we select by letters A-Z (and, of course, a way to search for usernames starting with numbers or special characters). It makes searching for a post from someone (whose username you barely remember) easier. Just a suggestion.

Comments

• Hi germin8 – You’re talking about the Vietnamese Zoodle Salad recipe? I poked around but I’m not sure what caused the problem, but I can see that you had a draft of the recipe from earlier. Did you have a draft from another recipe also?

Your suggestion for the Members page is a great one. I’ll put that on my list!

• I did notice that the recipe hasn’t been published. You should be able to locate it from your profile section and publish it from there!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Thanks for posting the link so I can link to my saved recipe and edit it. Jocelynaz was right