Hempseed mush

Hey guys,

I have been making lots of hemp milk lately and I am not quite sure what to do with the left over mush, hate to throw it away. I tried adding it to my salads but it just has a weird consistency I was thinking something along the lines of a pat

Comments

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

hi!

well, i usually leave everything in when i make hemp seed milk… BUT i use juice pulp to make a “pate” to fill nori rolls with… just the amount of rice you would use. super simple and a great way to get rid of leftovers. i would try mixing the mush with some fruit pulp (the left-over stuff from juicing carrots, beets, greens, whatever), mix with lemon juice, a little sea salt, olive oil and/or tahini, your favorite herb (i like dill) to a paste.

coat nori sheet with lettuce or a BIG leaf (like collard, chard), top with shredded carrot, zucchini, cuke and pea sprouts… roll, cut and enjoy!

might work. ;)

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

I posted some ideas for using almond pulp in a variety of flavors. It’s under almond pulp pate.

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

I would think it’s a natural for crackers, just mix with some flax to bind it, and add whatever spices and seasonings you want; then spread out on the dehydrator to make crackers.