Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Hi y’all~ I’ve noticed that there is an international crowd on this website. How Cool! Where are you?

California, USA …...... Noon PST

NEW… Just for fun… include what time is it where you are when it is Noon Pacific Standard Time?

If you have already added an entry, simply click on the EDIT tag in the upper right corner in your listing. An Edit box displays in the bottom portion of the screan. Add the time and any other edits you want. Click on Save Changes in the right lower part of the Edit window to post.

Comments

• Love4LifeLove4Life Raw Newbie

Hey everyone, had a minute so i thought i’d respond to some of the posts:> Upstate, NY USA

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Blairsville, Pa. About an hour east of Pittsburgh

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

virginia

• StefunkStefunk Raw Newbie

Near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Not very international but it works for me!

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

New York State.I was born in Brazil.

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

Vancouver, BC

• Vancouver, BC

• Morning_theftMorning_theft Raw Newbie

Winnipeg, Manitoba

• hannahmariehannahmarie Raw Newbie

california, usa

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Zoe and I are in the UK. Between Manchester and Liverpool in a little town called Newton-Le-Willows. We are moving both ourselves and PurelyRaw to the Charlottesville Virginia area sometime in the next few months.

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Flagstaff, Arizona USA

• ValaVala Raw Newbie

Hi, I

• I’m in Northern Virginia

• lstorzlstorz Raw Superstar

Chicago, IL, USA

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Zoe/Chris… will you have a store/restaurant in Charlottesvile? If so, we’ll have another reason to visit that area when you move to VA.

forrestlyone, I think I saw that painting at the Corocran Building museum yesterday! Actually, I don’t really know… it just looks similar to the one I saw there.

• MOBILE,ALABAMA, USA!!!

• Chris/Zoe,

I’d also be interested if you will have a store or restaurant in Charlottesville..I know it would do very well there. I’d make the trip

Germin8…it’s possible..I actually just took the picture from the internet..I haven’t been to the Corcoran gallery in years..I need to go back. I just moved back to the Northern Virginia after being in Florida for 4 years..I look forward to going into DC again.

• santa monica,cali

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Ray and I are in Portland, Oregon. So beautiful this time of year! (noon at pst)

• I’m Originally From Massachusetts. But now in Northern Virginia/ DC area!

• Oslo, Norway :)

• San Francisco, CA

• near Portland, Oregon, USA Noon PST

• Courtenay BC, on Vancouver Island

• Sacramento, California.

• Massachusetts

• Santa Monica, CA… Moving to Portland in March!

• Orange County, CA…but cool to see a few people in Virginia. My family’s in the Richmond area.

• New Zealand

• Montreal, Canada. And it’s starting to be cold! Brrr