Gallstones

Hello,

I have a friend who suffers from gallstones. She is suposed to go for an operation in two weeks. She has seen the wonderful effects of raw food on me and is willing to try this approach for her problems.

I wanted to check is anyone else has ever had this problem and whether certain types of raw foods have helped more than others?

Thanks

Comments

• I recommend the oil cleanse – google gallstones and olive oil and help is just around the corner.

You drink the oil and citrus juice, go to bed and next morning the gallstones comes out. If curious you catch them in a sieve to count! :-) It’s also fun to put them in a glass and take to the hospital, as they claim gallstones cannot go away without surgery. But, hey, ultrasound showed gallstones before, now ultrasound cannot locate the stones – as they’re in the glass. :-)

I went raw after getting rid of the gallstones in this manner. Two weeks isn’t much time to let raw do its wonders.

All my best to your friend.

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Hi Rupal, check out the book’The Amazing Liver and gallbladder flush’ by Andreas Moritz. It is a great book and addresses the causes of stones and shows you how to eliminate them. A vegan diet is best for prevention.

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

I’ve had gallstones and removed them with the oil flush rawjoy mentions.

It’s safer to do a cleanse for 1-2 days before. Drink lots of fresh apple juice or cider, not the bottled kind but the stuff you juice yourself (best) or buy in the refrigerated section of the supermarket (2nd best). Or just eat apples. You should do that for a day, nothing else but the apples or juice, and of course water. Hot water is best. If that’s too hard, have her at least drink a lot of apple juice and stay on a starch-free and fat-free diet for a day or two before doing the oil cleanse.

This really works and will prevent surgery for her. She may have to do it several times (1-2 weeks apart) to get all the stones.

She should not trust the MDs when they say the surgery is without problems. Many people are fine without their gallbladders but a LOT of people have digestive problems ever after. IMHO it’s a huge crime to commit that surgery when there’s such an easy and effective alternative.

• Hi Rupul,

The book sweetpea mentions gives a lot of insight into the casues and affects of gallstones on one and a very simplified cleanse to begin the body expelling them. Keep in mind the average individual will most likely have to undergo a series of flushes to fully extrete the gallstones- you want 2000 some to be removed to heal the gallbladder. RAW apple cider vinegar is an alternative to consuming all that raw apple juice. Also castor oil packs would be another great adjunction to this.

Dr. David Jubb- has a more intense 2 week liver/gallbladder flush that could be of further help to your friend- thats essentially the same but more involved- check out Jubb’s longevity.

• Oh I almost forgot. My roommate whom is a professional colon hydrotherapist is who referred me to the book and it would be an excellent idea to also consider getting some professional colonics before and after the flush to better ease the gallstones out.