Here's what I got...

It’s fun to cruise the recipe section, but it’s also fun to solicit suggestions. I have some veggies I haven’t made use of, and I want to eat them before they go bad. I’m sure I could do just about anything, but does anyone have any special ideas for what I can do with the following? Red bell pepper, Cauliflower, Parsley, Butternut squash, 2 large tomatoes

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I’d make “rice” out of the cauliflower and the squash, processing it into small peices with the parsley, some salt (if you don’t mind eating it) and a touch of raw oil. Then I’d make a curry sauce and cut up the tomatoes, and the bell peppers, then mix it all by hand with the curry sauce. There’s a few really great recipes on here for curry sauce.

• This could be a fun game, like on one of those cooking show competitions. Given a number of ingredients, who can come up with the best recipe?

Maybe a butternut squash “rice” soup, with the cauliflower ground up to be rice size pieces, and the other ingredients diced into the soup. Parsley for garnish.

• You guys are fantastic!! You know, I forgot to mention I have a young coconut, too. If I make the curry sauce, maybe I’ll add it to the recipe!!