Site is so slow

Do others experience the same as I do? When I try to do something like a search through the forums or even just click something on the forums it takes 20-30 seconds just to get to the next screen.

Comments

• lstorzlstorz Raw Superstar

ditto. i thought it was my crazy mac.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

For the last week or so, I’ve been getting a lot of messages that say something like a problem has accured and it has been reported… take a deep breath… refresh… well worth the challenge…

• yeah, I have been having the same problem. I just thought the network at work was slow. Is also get the “an error has occured” screen every time I post.

• Actually it says “We’re sorry, but something went wrong. We’ve been notified about this issue and we’ll take a look at it shortly.”

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

That’s the one Renoir~ Another issue is the frequent multiposting of the same message.

• same here, same here!!! POUTS

• Same here. It’s rough because I’m becoming addicted to this website. I love it!

• If they would consider adding a donation page I’d be only to happy to give some money towards faster servers etc.

Is anyone able to send me a copy of the Pumpkin Pudding recipe? I’ve got me a pumpkin and haven’t been able to access the recipe for well over a week getting an 500 internal server error each time I attempt to access it.

• Just so y’all know, we’re working on these issues. We recently had an issue where a member asked to be removed, but I forgot that I had to remove all traces of their comments from the recipes. So it was my fault: whenever you tried to view a recipe they had commented on (such as the Pumpkin Pudding recipe), you got an error message. Oops.

I have several hours set aside tomorrow to work on these issues, and hopefully some of the problems will go away. Sorry, and thanks for your patience. I’ll keep you posted!

• Thanks so much for responding so quickly to my email & post. Things now seem to be humming along just nicely and I’ve been able access the Pumpkin Pudding recipe again.

Goneraw rocks!

• Good to hear. You looked rather worried in your photo there. ;)

• ha ha ha! the above comment made me chuckle. i enjoyed that. ;-)