Help! Abscess tooth

Does anyone know of a good way to help heal an abscess tooth on a raw food diet? The dentist said I’ll have to loss the tooth but I want to try and heal it myself. I’ve got pain, swelling and feeling bad. Thanks, KJ

Comments

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

You can get rid of some of the pain and swelling as well as absorb the toxins with sea salt. Just put some on the area that hurts and keep your tongue off of it for a few minutes. You might have to do this several times a day for awhile.

• you can use some grapefruitseed (GSE) put it directly on the gums. this will knock out ANY infection. also put about 30 drops in some orange juice and take 3 times a day. not only will your infection be gone but you will notice you have more energy and get really good sleep after some days of doing this.

i have to tell you this stuff taste really really bad, i found orange juice really masks the taste good. t

it also does a good job with candida in the body

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

try holding wheatgrass juice in your mouth for about five minutes, it pulls toxins from the gums

• Thank you, I’ll take these tips and head to the store. I’ll try them all. KJ

• Try rubbing Oil of Clove or stick a piece of fresh garlic against the gums (this also keeps the vampires away!)