GRATITUDE

I know I missed the Thanks-Giving Holiday, but I wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude. I feel so blessed and grateful that I am in a position in my life to have had a college education, that I have the mental capacity and the wealth to have been lead to raw foods, health, spirituality and progressive thinking. It is only because of my privileges that I am where I am today. I pray to remain humble and grateful, to be a loving light that shines in the world.
Thank Me Thank Me Thank Me
Thank You Thank You Thank You
Thank We Thank We Thank WE!

Comments

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

right on! i feel the same way! it has totally changed my life, quality of life and my overall outlook!
    i no longer feel doomed by diabetes and celiac disease! i see a bright healthy future!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

i am so grateful for the continual POSITIVE discoveries in life… mindfulness, deep breathing, physical yoga practice, raw food, music… and the most important one of all for me is the discovery that happiness is INFINITE. things can always get BETTER, no matter how great you think the status quo is.

i feel grateful for this community of forward thinkers and all i have learned from these forums.

thanks ambikalee for starting a gratitude thread. =)

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

Firstly, I’m GRATEFUL for the GRATITUDE thread :-D

Secondly, I’m GRATEFUL for all the positive things in my life; living in a great city, the courage to be a unique person, discovering raw food, my supportive friends, a great job, and even the comp I’m using to type this message . . .. I’m even GRATEFUL for all the negative people and experiences in my life, for it is from them that I learnt the most and made the most spiritual growth. Weeee!!!!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Amen! I thank GOD everyday for blessing me with my wonderful family, the knowlege to heal myself, this great website with it’s friendly and insightful members and everything else good and not-so-good in my life. I’m still working on the self control to use the knowlege that I have accumulated, but it is getting there! Happy Holidays Everyone!