Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

For those not 100% Raw

2»

Comments

• I didnt try sprouted quinoa, but i ate sprouted lentils and i get nautious and sick, You wouldnt have a problem with cooked quinoa its so light on the digestive system:) its so yummy, you got to try it, I bet you wont get sick. Try it cooked and tell me if you got any reactions from it.:D I was panicing that I had to be 100% raw and be perfect and eat only raw, but I noticed that I felt more sick eating certain raw foods than eating cooked whole healthy food. Theres no point of eating something raw and not feeling good right after because you cant digest it right . I eat a ton of fruit everyday, I only seem to digest raw fruit easily . Im glad that I found something so healthy and light. I read that cooking spinach releases some vitamins than eating eat raw.

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

"Raw broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage never gave me gas--whether I 'wilted' them with acid+salt first or not. I've always eaten a ton of them, though I steam now so I can eat them without salt, fat, acids, spices... I suspect you may just have to work up a tolerance for them as you transition your body to accepting more raw vegetables."

I don't fancy cauli and broccoli raw. I'm happy to steam them. I have red and white cabbage raw no problem- been eating them raw for years.