6’5” ~169lbs, need help solidifying a goal

I have been plant based, eating significant amounts of raw and minimally processed foods for almost two months now. I’ve been on a fitness journey for almost two years now as well, so I have been eating “clean” for a while. In that time, I recomposed my body with higher amounts of skeletal muscles while maintaining around 175lbs. Not sure of my bf%, Im pretty sure it’s in the healthy range (at least 12%), I know it’s important for hormones. I’m hovering just under 170lbs since taking this step in my life. What’s most important to me is vitality, health and strength. There’s some great resources online, but I haven’t had any real support or anyone to speak to about this lifestyle. If other people are 6’ and ~170lbs, then shouldn't I be slightly heavier for my height? 

I’m sorry if this is incoherent, I’m not really sure what my holdups are other than trauma and dogma I still have to overcome. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

There are a lot of factors. I'd say if you're within the normal range, you're probably doing fine, especially when considering the average actually has a lot of weight from fat. If yours is replaced with muscle, you might still be hovering around the same part of the scale as lean muscular.