Detox symptoms?

ninakninak Raw Newbie

Hello, i have been 80%raw for half of a year. In rhis half of a.year i was "ill" every 2 weeks, from february every month. In this moment i have sinus problems, full of mucus. Is thos normal when you go to mostly raw? Thank you! 

Best Answer

• Orasaro DeletedOrasaro Deleted Raw Newbie
    Answer ✓

Hello, Ninak:

I have the exact same situation. Since this past February when I went fully raw I had detox symptoms of acne, lots of mucus, sinus congestion, and flu-like symptoms.

Going from any other diet to a mostly raw one will definitely bring up toxins. If you want to quell some of the symptoms, perhaps eating a cooked vegan meal may help. Otherwise, it's a great time to really do some self-care and listen to whatever your body is telling you.

TammiTrueninak

Answers

• calvinccalvinc Raw Newbie
    edited July 2023

Hello ninak I read your question and i want to tell you that this is not big think , 

I'm happy to hear that you have left on a crude vegetarian diet. Progressing to another eating regimen can to be sure prompt detox side effects as your body acclimates to the changes. It's normal to encounter skin break out, bodily fluid creation, sinus clog, and influenza like side effects during this period.

Paying attention to your body and rehearsing taking care of oneself is fundamental during this time. Focus on how you feel and make changes on a case by case basis. Assuming that the detox side effects become excessively awkward, integrating some prepared veggie lover dinners into your eating routine could give help. 

Recall that every individual's body is extraordinary, and what works for one individual may not work for another. In the event that you have any worries or relentless side effects, talking with a certified medical services proficient or an enlisted dietitian who is learned about plant-based diets can be useful.

Changing to a crude vegetarian diet can be a groundbreaking encounter for some individuals, and with legitimate consideration and consideration, you can explore through the detox period and find the advantages of this way of life. Hoping everything turns out great for you on your crude vegetarian venture and your way to further developed wellbeing and prosperity.