suggestion: larger new recipe section

i think it would be nice to increase the # of new recipes listed. even though i come to the site everyday, people are adding new ones all the time and they are only showcased on the home page for a brief time.

• I also think that we should use less recipes and get down to basics! Old school!

• I’d love to also see more of the recipes for a longer period of time. I try to log on as often as possible and hate to miss out on something that sounds simple and delicious because it got bumped due to a large amount of new recipes? Any way to have them rotate/circulate within the open window?

• Even though I seldom make them, I like the new recipes and would love for them to be shown longer, if there is some way, .I don’t always have the ingredients.

• If you go to the recipes section, all of the recipes are currently shown in the order they were posted (newest recipe first), so the entire Recipes page is quite like a long New Recipes list. In the future, we’d like to expand on the ways you can view new recipes.