Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

New and would like to be introduced

Hey! My name is MOTH and I am a 24 yr old biological female from New England! My journey to raw is still fresh. I first started getting into it when I started fasting regularly. I read from fasters that eating raw foods between fasts is the best way to build the highest quality body stores, so that’s what I started doing! And I enjoy RAW FOOD so freaking much! I figure I’m still transitioning, but the fasting has really made it so much easier because it’s just about all my belly can handle when I eat, heh.

Anyway, just want to say that I am so thankful for finding this resource (the recipe section is amazing) and THANK YOU guys for being so informative and helpful to a newbie! :)

• Hi Moth,

Welcome to Gone Raw! If you are going to be doing a fast/cleanse soon, there are a number of people starting a Master Cleanse in early December.

• Hi Moth. Welcome to the raw!! Very interesting that you like fasting. What kind of fast do you do? Water,juice,smoothies ?And for how long?
    I do fasting but I only can stay for 3 days,my limit.I’d like to do at least for 10 days in the future with water or orange juice.

Well,nice that you are on the raw.

• hey moth, and welcome! i love your profile picture.
    i’m practically liquitarian myself, i’m a juice freak, so i can relate to your love of fasting.
    glad to have you on the forum.

• Hey guys! I usually prefer to water fast, although juice fasting is excellant for before and after. I started with juice fasting. I fast for 4-12 days usually depending on what I feel my body needs. I was so thrilled to find other fasting enthusiasts here on goneraw. Really encouraging to me to find a group of people that are into the same types of cleansing.