Anyone from Scotland?

sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Hello, I come from Scotland, UK. Would like to meet other Scots doing raw.

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

hi sweetpea, me and Chris are just outside Manchester which isn’t Scotland. But I just wanted to let you know there are raw foodists in Scoltland. We have been in contact with a few. And I was told that someone who makes raw chocolate bars for RawLiving lives in Scotland. Just wanted to give you some hope and let you know you’re not the only one!!

Do you go on the Raw Food UK forum run by Debbie Took? You may have more luck posting on there for raw buddies. Here’s the link and Good Luck!

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfooduk/

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Thanks Zoe, it’s nice you meet you both. Do you know Philip Madeley and famil? I know they live in manchester and host raw food events. I missed Gabriel Cousens visit. Also, thank you for the link, i will go there.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

No I don’t know Philip Madely, and no-one has ever mentioned him to us, isn’t that strange. I just googled him and it says he is currently at the Tree of Life Center where his wife is the manager… is that right or does he live here?

• Hi sweetpea
    I’m pleassed to hear that I am not alone here in scotland. I’m in Aberdeen. Where about is you?

Hi Zoe, Philip came from Manchester and his parents run Manchester Fresh I think. Yes, he went to the tree and became one of the managers.

Janka, nice to know you, how is it up there in Aberdeen, I’m just outside Glasgow. Are you all raw? Aberdeen can be a bit chilly?

• So… you are the second person Raw in Glasgow I get to know. I wish I had some raw folks around here. Would be nice to have here somebody who knows what is it all about… Anyway, I am not sure how long I will be able to stay here in Aber. Perhaps not too long yet. Do you know anyone who is looking for a flat mate :D
    Well maybe I will get to Glasgow one day… who knows…

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Hi there sweet pea, what is Manchester Fresh? I have never heard of them and can’t find anything from Googling. Wow if there are other raw foodists in my area I want to seek them out!

Hope you are gathering up some raw buddies :)

Love,Zoe.

Zoe, if you contact the fresh network, they will be able to help. I’m sure there used to be a group in the Manchester area. As I was searching I found this
    http://www.mymanchester.org/manchester/fe-healt…

which may be helpful.

Janka, I’m curious, is the other raw person on this site? I will likely be doing a raw kitchen workshop in the Spring so will no doubt meet some raw buddies!!

• sweetpea, you can find the other person if you go here… http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?6,43190,78246#msg-78246
    I hope you will get successfully in touch with her. Let me know how it goes ;)

Hello again, yes I went to living foods and put up a post but so far no word. Thanks for the link though. I used to use that site alot and its reminded me how good it is.

• Hello I think I may be the other raw person from Glasgow. Hi Janka and sweetpea. Sweetpea I live on the southside of Glasgow and know only one other raw Glaswegian! It’s lovely to know there are other raw people close by. Edinburgh is about to see it’s first raw cafe open up. I’m hoping one will open in Glasgow soon – even if I have to open it myself! Janka I hope things are going well for you.

Hello Lollypolly, nice to meet you! How are you? That’s great to know about the raw cafe, raw food is spreading surely. Do you have raw potlucks?