Celebration!

Hello everyone at Gone Raw!
I just wanted to point out that I often see people upset about people adding not 100% raw recipes or putting people down for not being 100% raw. I think we should really CELEBRATE everyones efforts towards a raw lifestyle. We all know how amazing Raw food is here so lets just take the time to celebrate everyone here who has made an effort to add raw foods into their life!

Comments

• Excellent thought, Lotus. It’s easy to get a little obsessive about refining the diet into near perfection. As is stated so often here, we’re all on healthy journeys, and we’re all moving at our own indy paces. I’m grateful and happy I’ve found what I think is a very healthy way to eat, and that’s a cause for celebration! Let’s all get really, really drunk!

• You said it, LotusLady!

People live in different bodies and walk different paths toward their health and lifestyle goals. I am not 100% raw and I do not plan to be. It isn’t something that I’m “working toward”. However, I do a LOT of raw. How much? Do we measure % in volume or calories? Or do we just say “who cares, my life is a wonderful learning adventure and who knows where I’ll be tomorrow!”

This site is tremendously helpful to me in a lot of ways. I don’t agree with everything I read, though people are generally VERY supportive and positive, even to those of differing opinions. I hope GoneRaw.com stays open and accepting!!!