Hello! pleased to be here.

Hi, I am pleased to find this forum and hoping to find friendly, cheerful support as I try and get my health back on track.

I used to eat a mainly raw diet for years after a period of very poor health but gradually over the last 3 years I have gone back to SAD (the Aussie version) and my health is not good at the moment.

I am at my highest weight ever (202lbs), hypothryoid, celiac and stuggling to keep depresion from rearing it’s ugly head. However I am a very determined person and I am going to put the effort in to restore my health, spiritual, physical & mental. I did it before and I will do it again!

But this time I would like to be part of a community of like minded people. At the moment I am eating maimly raw salads, fruits, and green smoothies with a small amount of grilled chicken with my evening meal.I have been doing this for about 4 days now and I am having dreadful detox symptoms! I have a months holidays coming up and I want to really give myself a good healthy start to the new me in that time.

This site is great so far!The recipes are wonderful the forum seems active,so I look forward to ‘meeting; you all.

Any advice about detox, and minimising the symptoms would be appreciated. (feel lethargic, trouble concentrating, upset tummy (yuck!) with stomach cramps, skin itchy, feel ‘weepy’the last few days (not like me at all)

Comments