Raw Healing Experiences

kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

Just wanted to share this recent healing by raw food experience with people. If you are sensitive to somewhat explicit language you are warned…

I have always been prone to getting urinary tract/bladder infections, and it has always been a horrible experience. Usually the way it goes is one day it starts to burn when i urinate, and that burning turns into excruciating pain, and in a matter of days i start peeing blood. If i’m peeing blood i think i was told it means the infection has reached the kidneys, and if its not taken care of immediately i could suffer kidney damage. I usually have to go to the doctor and get antibiotics and pain killers and it takes at least a week or 2 before i can say i’m over the whole ordeal.

So, this past week or so I was eating lots and lots of wakame seaweed (super high sodium content) and i stopped drinking bottled water so I was really dehydrated, which is a cause of getting this kind of infection. Last Night my urine started to burn. I immediately was dreading the thought that this whole thing was starting again, and started planning to go to the doctor the next day. I noticed a lot of blood in my urine, which confused me as it usually takes days to develop and when that happens the pain is usually excruciating by then. I started drinking lots of water, and it was burning every time i had to go, but it wasn’t so bad. Gradually the pain and the blood diminished, and today there is only a faint tingle, and No blood.

In the past when this would start, I never could have imagined that it would be overwith in less than a day, and much less could i have imagined i could have done it on my own, without the help of lots of antibiotics and painkillers. If I had considered to heal on my own despite the unbearable pain, I ran the almost inevitable risk of kidney damage. The one difference from back then?

Raw Food!

Anyone with similar healing experiences?

Comments

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

That’s great to hear! I’ve had a lot of good experiences so far, my skin is a lot clearer, and my joints don’t hurt anymore!

• My IBS is no more and my periods are much easier to deal with. Makes me very happy!

• pearjoypearjoy Raw Newbie

I recovered from a bad case of ugly!
    haha! Now I just want to go to the beach and enjoy myself. Cleared my mind too. Go fruit and leaves!