FEAST

Dear fellow raw foodist,

Please check out the following link and then look for the product FEAST. My husband and I have been on raw foods since January, but sometimes I wonder if I am eating enough, especially veggies. To me, this is “insurance” for us for optimal health for anyone, either eating the SAD or raw food.

www.TinyURL.com/2l787n

The Feast is the only product on the market that provides a synergistically complete, nutritionally balanced combination of natures most beneficial live whole foods. The Feast is a convenient all-in-one live whole food supplement for today’s active and demanding lifestyles! Feed your body the feast it deserves!

The Feast is the one and only live whole food product on the planet that delivers a full, synergistic spectrum of: • 30 Antioxidant Rich Fruits & Berries • 30 Powerful Greens & Vegetables • 11 Nutrient Dense Seeds, Nuts & Sprouts • 83+ Active Enzymes & Fulvic Minerals • 22 Strains of Resilient Living Probiotics

The Feast: • More variety, quality and quantity of ingredients than any other live whole food supplement. • Easily assimilated and absorbed. • 100% natural Live Whole Food nutrition. • Nutritious and Delicious! • Does not contain synthetic or isolated vitamins and minerals. • Non-pasteurized. Preservative free. • Dried at temperatures below 100°F. • The most powerful, nutrient dense nutritional product on the market. • Fresh live whole foods to powder in seconds. • Naturally alkaline ingredients.

Every 2 Scoops Provide: • 70+ nutrient dense live whole foods. • 4 servings of concentrated, fresh live whole foods. • Nutritional equivalent of 8 servings of fresh live whole foods. • 1000’s of naturally occurring nutritional compounds from live whole foods.

All of this in ONE power packed, nutrient dense, complete whole food formula for the ultimate in whole food nutrition!†

The Feast contains no fillers, dairy, preservatives, additives, excipients, chemical residues, pesticides, animal products or GMO. 100% Vegetarian.

Comments

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi hleva, www.garynull.com has a wonderful green stuff that is very similar to the Feast.

• Hi Lucy,

I am a big fan of Dr. Gary Null and was following him before, but now I went raw. I don’t believe his similiar products to THE FEAST are considered raw or alive whole foods.