Looking for source for natural, high-grade supplements

MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I am tryng to find one place I can go to and find most of the supplments I might want. I also want high-grade, natural products without toxins or fillers. I am not sure it pharmacuetical-grade neutricueticals provde this or not. I know there are lots of places that offer a few products, but I am trying to find a place or brand that has many products so I can do most of my shopping in one spot. Thanks for any recommendations. I am in the US.

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Dain5000~ I invite you to explore the products that I work with. You might not need as extensive a product line that you imagine when you find what your body needs. Also, for some, a mixture of products from different companies might be what works best.

I suggest that regardless of what company you decide to go with, confirm good manufacturing practices including verification procedures to insure you are getting standardized and active product. Also look for a company that is furthering the science (products based on good science) of the technologies they utilize. In the next few years, there is going to be a big shakeout in the nutrition industry because a set of GMPs are being inforced by the US government and other governments are adapting. This is a great advancement for the industry to weed out companies with inferior standards that are really not serving the public and hurting a very vital and beneficial industry.

Feel free to contact me.

• Wonderful question! As a guy who suggested that folk take vitamins, the real question was exactly this: which ones are quality enough to be worth taking?

I found a person who oversees the making of his own, since he couldn’t find quality ones off the shelf. We have a report that has a list and an order form included that you can get by clicking through http://www.mymarexam.com. These are all powder (or in capsules) to avoid the fillers, also made from whole foods and organic. There are individual supplements, combined, and glandulars.

You can also go to the parent site at http://www.biotor.com. Tell them Dr Jon sent you!

The other important issue is to determine which supplements to take. The site above is a simple test that determines that for you. When you go to the site you will get the information and a sample report abaout this test, the Metabolic Assessment Regimen.

Go in Health,

Dr Jon