UK show- Health Food Junkies

juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

I just recently watched this show, which aired sometime earlier this year I believe. I found it on welikeitraw.com

Even though I know how amazing raw food is for me, this video made me question how I was ever going to possibly get through life eating this way. I know there is no other option, I could never go back to eating cooked food- ever. But the way that this show was edited and put together really plays on a new raw foodists insecurities regarding social events, defending our lifestyle, and how to develop “normally” in this world where food and nutrition has become confused with Kraft Dinner and Fruit Loops.

As an outsider I can’t imagine seeing these shows, seeing how amazing and healthy the people featured on the show look and act, and then attacking their wonderful lifestyle. It amazes me. Why isn’t everyone running to the stores buying books on how to develop this amazing life?

There is no question that the raw food movement is spreading rapidly…and there is no way that other people’s opinions and ignorance will prevent me from continuing on my quest for pure health and wellness. I hope that anyone who has doubts and worries about what a life as a raw foodist will be like, will remember that all of the great acts and people of this world have come from brave people who continued on their path regardless of the resistance they faced from popular thought. We know this is the best lifestyle there is!!