Omg what's raw?

Wow I haven’t visited this site in months. Maybe because I’ve been reeeeeally unhealthy and not raw for months and I felt bad? Yeah that’s probably it.

Anyway, I’m starting another MC on Friday (tomorrow?... wow its really early Thursday AM), and after that I want to go 80/10/10 raw vegan.

I think it will be tough but I’m determined. I don’t think this will be the end of my unhealthy days… and I think knowing that will keep me on track. I flip out when I give myself all encompassing deadlines. However! I’m still going to keep on working toward 80/10/10 because I do believe it to be the healthiest diet… and I want to enjoy radiant health!

My goal is to be 80/10/10, without trouble or addiction to SAD food, by next year. Or at least mostly. So far I’ve been raw for one month without incident. It was a good month. Now I just need to get back to that place.

Also, I did MC for ten days last time. My goal now is 15. I’m not positive I’ll be able to make the goal because my vitamin reserves or whatnot are REALLY just NOT there. However I have so many toxins I really feel the need to go at least that long. My TRUE goal is to do it until I’m fully detoxed, however I think that might last until I’m dead… So! 15 days it is, or until I feel I am reasonably detoxed OR until I feel like I can’t go on. Last time I got tired of the lemonade after like day 8. I’ll have to get creative this time.

Any 80/10/10ers out there want to give me tips? What’s in season? What to eat? I’ve got the book but I like to hear from people. I need support. <3>

Thanks! Also, glad to be back in this loving community. I missed it.