Have you heard about organic wear make up?

LucyLucy Raw Newbie

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/default….
I founded out in the drogstore and it is cheap.
Very good and it is mineral.Have you heard or seen it before?

Comments

• Hi Lucy, I have actually used (and still have it) the physicians formula powder, and I really like it, it’s light and doesn’t irritate my face.

• I actually just saw this yesterday in Ulta. I don’t know anything about it, but I did like the compact packaging. Let me know if you try it. I’ve been die hard Bare Minerals user for some time, but always open to try something more natural.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Harmonylia,thanks. I’m using it too and liking it a lot.The best thing is that it is cheap.I was planning to buy mineral cosmetics,but everything is so expensive,and I am very happy to find it on the farmacy. Raw-Mama,I believe that you are going to like it too.

• Hi girls!

I hate to be the devils advocate because I love makeup sometimes and it is HARD to find a good, natural organic makeup especially one that doesn

• Thanks for the link! It looks like their Organic line does not contain parabens. For those of you who use it, how is the coverage? I hardly wear makeup except for when I perform. I don’t want to use the regular otc stuff but need good coverage.

• heehee!!

You

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

It is free of parabens,gmo’s,synthetic colors and fragrances,harsh chemicals,synthetic preservatives and also free of animal cruelties.
    It looks good,feels good and it is cheap. Very good deal I believe.
    I bought it in Florida on a farmacy there,walgreens I believe,and looks like it is in all kinds of drogstores in US.