What supplements do you take?

I’m new to this and was just wondering from y’all who have been at this for a while, what supplements do you take? Are you into superfoods?

I’ve had E3Live suggested…

I also take a daily Vegan Vitamin, a Vitamin C if people in the dorms are getting sick, and a Calcium plus Magnesium and Zinc (to help absorption).

Comments

• As far as “superfoods” go; I figure if it costs more than I get paid in a week; I ain’t eatin’ it!
    I take a vegan multi vit and B-12.

• ReflectorschReflectorsch Raw Newbie
    edited June 2022

Supplements always seemed to be something not natural to me. I know that I am probably wrong, but I still think that the muscles that I would gain using them are not my own and will go away as soon as I stop taking them.
    But I used to take some supplements not intended for sports, and I used to buy Peptides. They are generally good for the body and provide all the necessary vitamins and microelements that we might need. Of course, it is not a medicine, and it will not help you cure a disease, and you still have to talk to your doctor, but they do help you become healthier.

• ReflectorschReflectorsch Raw Newbie
    edited July 2022

Supplements always seemed to be something not natural to me. I know that I am probably wrong, but I still think that the muscles that I would gain using them are not my own and will go away as soon as I stop taking them.
    But I used to take some supplements not intended for sports, and I used to Buy Peptides. They are generally good for the body and provide all the necessary vitamins and microelements that we might need. Of course, it is not a medicine, and it will not help you cure a disease, and you still have to talk to your doctor, but they do help you become healthier.

Anyone have an opinion about this?

• edited April 2023

the supplements and superfoods that someone may take can vary depending on their dietary needs and lifestyle choices. However, it is always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before adding any new supplements or superfoods to your diet

In general, a balanced and varied diet that includes a range of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins can provide most of the necessary vitamins and minerals. However, some people may choose to supplement their diet with vitamins or minerals they may not be getting enough of. For example, vegans may need to supplement with vitamin B12 as it is mostly found in animal products.

As for superfoods, while they may offer some additional nutrients and health benefits, they should not be relied upon as the sole source of nutrition. It is important to have a balanced diet that includes a variety of whole foods.

Again, it's best to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian who can provide personalized advice based on your individual needs and goals.