Zinc

modhinamodhina Raw Newbie

I keep looking for the site about the people who are trying to deal with skin isssues, and I can’t find it so I started a new one. I entitled it zinc becaus although I have noticed I get cold quite easily on raw diet, I haven’t been sick at all this winter, I work with cooked food eaters as far as I know, and zinc is a plentiful in sunflower seeds and I was wanting to also say that zinc helps to clear up acne, as does pure water. Just a couple of thoughts if it helps anyone. Scars I don’t know but I have heard people say their scars have faded, plus almond milk supposedly has tons of vitamin E?

Comments

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Just eating raw completely cleared up my skin and eyes. I used to have occasional break-outs, and at one point it was REALLY bad (stress) but since I’ve been eating much more raw foods, it’s been so clear.

Scars will heal faster too once you’re on the road to Raw.

I really can’t believe how much healthy eating cleared up my skin! I don’t have any problems anymore. It took a few months but WOW! I can’t imagine how many people seem so uneducated about it, they buy all these chemical products that just supress the symptoms, pay a fortune and go through hell when most of the time all you have to do is eat well!

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

There was a post in the last few days about MSM and how it helps a lot with scarring. My adult acne cleared up when I cut out dairy, red meat, and wheat, as did my allergies and perennial gas bloat. I love calendula oil for scars.

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

I was just looking at a smoothie recipe in Raw Transformation this am about a zinc loaded smoothie. I’ll locate it and post it on the smoothie recipe section.