Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Favorite Raw Books?

RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

What are your favorite Raw books??

Comments

• Living Cuisine,Raw Food Real World, Eating for Beauty,Rainbow Live Food Cuisine,The Raw Gourmet, The Sprouting Book..

• I just came to the forum section to ask this! Thanks.

• I agree with spider7075…I love Raw Food Real World. I also REALLY love The Raw Gourmet by Nomi Shannon. Great recipes that includes full color pictures.

• roadrunnerroadrunner Raw Newbie

I just ordered : FRUIT: The Ultimate Diet
    I cant wait to get it. It explains all the mysteries and pros and cons
    of a total fruit diet. I was going to order the 80/10/10 diet but I ordered this
    instead because that is what Im doing. The 80/10/10 is pretty much fruit
    but with greens so not a lot different.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isb…

• roadrunnerroadrunner Raw Newbie

ok that link doesnt work, sorry,I just looked at it on there so I dont know why it doesnt work, anyhow thats gonna be a good one Im sure!

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

My Favorite books are…
    Eating without heating
    Eating for Beauty
    Green for life
    and I have lots more but I had better stop. lol..

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

I love Ani Phyo’s book.. I didn’t think I would but it’s ended up being my favorite. Also Natalie Rose’s detox book is great when you are starting out, I think she makes it less intimidating because she doesn’t say “drop everything today”.. it’s more gradual

• I definitely second kminty3 on Natalia Rose’s books being a nice gradual take on Raw.

My favorite books are “Rawsome” by Brigitte Mars for being a great all around book with fabulous introduction to being raw, benefits, recipes, and a wonderful nutritional and ingredient listing with helpful info. Matt Amsden’s “Rawvolution” and Juliano’s “Uncook Book” are awesome recipe books with beautiful mouthwatering pictures that really make you want to try the recipes! “Green for Life” is next on my list! :)

• Almost every recipe in Ani Phyo’s book has turned out for me great – in fact I can’t think of one that hasn’t! Most of them take little time to prepare and are exceptionally delicious. I now have over 15 raw food books and hers is by far my favorite. I also love how she incorporates her vegan message which is also tied to environmental awareness and green living – into the raw food diet.
    I also love Alyssa Cohen’s book, and of course Juliano’s book. Those are my 3 favorites. So far!

• Theres a new book out in may called Everday Raw by Mathew Kenney it looks promising.You can preview it on Amazon.

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

Thanks spider7075!!