Toothpaste Recipe?

Does anyone have a toothpaste recipe? I remember seeing 1 or 2 before, but I didn’t save them. Someone wrote to me on my site and asked. This inspired me to find one.

• After being on a healthy diet now for 4 months (i.e. low fat raw) I do not feel I need to use toothpaste any longer. I wake up in the morning and there is no film on my teeth at all. I use only a toothbrush and water. I wouldn’t even want to use anything else.

• Chris,

go to the following website, I made the toothpaste for sensitive teeth for myself a few months ago and works!

• Hi Chris, I am the one that wrote you about this on your web site. I have been doing as SocaL does and brush my teeth with water, alternating with toothpaste every few days. However,my teeth have been sore in different places off and on and I was worried this wasn’t adequate and that I’d have a ton of cavities at my next dental appointment! I remember reading something by Victoria Boutenko that cavitities regenerate and teeth straighten after being raw for a long time. I have only been raw for 4 months, so I don’t think this is what is causing my toothache.

Thanks for checking into the toothpaste issue for me.

• “Toothsoap” is one that I’ve heard about before but haven’t yet tried it. It’s been a while since I researched it but you can get more info on Frederic Patenaude’s site at the following link:

• Hi GIRLYGIRL, I wanted to mention… I had read about people’s fillings falling out after going Raw. I must say that this happened to me. My teeth seemed to reject my old metal fillings at one point. I had two teeth that were just pieces held together with metal actually fall apart. It was odd, but also exciting! Raw Food, Never a dull moment!

Thanks deasmiles and jocelynaz for the links. I may try both???

• ZoeZoe

The natural cosmetics company “Lush”, ( which is Paul Mc Cartney’s daughter Sarah’s fab company) does a few toothpastes, they list the ingredients which are all natural, it might give you some ideas:

I couldn’t get the exact page link to work, do a site search for toothpaste and tooth gel they do both…