Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

I just ate a McDonalds hamburger!

My friend had a Mickey’s D’s burger yesterday and I decided to take one bite. Well, it didn’t turn out so good. My stomach completely turned upside down and at that moment the toilet became my best friend.

Yes. I spoke to Ralph.

I will never eat McDonalds ever again.

-Mary (puke)

Comments

• yuck!!!

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Well at least you learned your lesson! ha ha j/k

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

Same thing happened to me. I thought I was going to die, and this was before I even went raw! I just hadn’t had that “food” in a while…Whenever I see “6 billion served” I want to puke.

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

That must have been a very SAD experience. I hope you’re feeling better now!!

• lol that is bad stuff! theres like 1,200 calories in a single hamburger while you should have 1,500 to 2,000 calories a day…

• I became a vegetarian when I was 11 and broke down and had a burger when I was 16. I got so sick! I am very glad though because 18 years later I have NEVER touched the stuff.

Sorry you had to get sick, but maybe it is a good thing! Just remember how gross you felt last time next time temptation knocks. : )

• You all will die when you hear this. I used to work at a pet shop that sold “feeder rats” (I know, awful: but snakes have to eat too). These rats literally would eat ANYthing… including each other. One day a co-worker of mine had some leftover McD’s and decided to put the leftovers in the rat bin. Well, the next day we found the rats had formed a foot wide radius around the McD’s… wouldn’t even go near it much less chomp on it! This was the biggest statement to be about the “quality” of fast food today… even the rats say “no”

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

LOL that’s funny about the rats!

• Awww rawmary! :-D !

So sorry. Hey well if it makes you feel any more at ease, whenever I crave “fast food” that’s not raw, I’ll eat a cooked

VEGAN BURGER.

Don’t eat the meat because your body rejects animal products now. This was just a demonstration of that :-) Don’t feel condemned. It was a learning lesson. Peace & Love

• The same thing happened to me this weekend. I’ve been vegan for over a year and am just now exploring raw foods. I’d been craving real cheese pizza for about 2 months. Finally, I gave in, thinking I’d get a little sick and learn my lesson. Luckily I didn’t get sick, but I could feel the cheese and oil in my stomach over 24 hours later. That thought was disgusting. Lesson learned.

• I found this link and surprise the ingrediant of a McDee hamburger

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/3727

• YUCK! It was pretty gross. Pizza hut this weekend! jk :)

• Hi RawMary…you should check out the video called Supersize Me. You’ll never do it again. I have been raw for only 2 months and feel so much better. I ate chicken last night at a neighbors retirement party (it was a black tie affair at a nice hotel and all paid for). I ate only half of it. I thought I was going to die that night. My stomach was LITERALLY jumping like IT had a rat in it. NEVER AGAIN. I won’t go back. Not even to appease someone. I love being Raw.

• Hi Rawmary,
    Don’t beat yourslef up. We all get cravings every now and then. When you give in, dont give up. Just pick yourself up and get back on track. Learn from it and move on. No one is perfect. And it’s not easy being raw with so much temptation out there. Especially when you are first starting out.