Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Probiotics

I bought some probiotics in pill form, and they came in 3 bottles with lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium bifidum, and lactobacillus bulgaricus. supposedly they work in different areas of the digestive system. so- for the recipes that use probiotics, is one of these better or does it even matter which kind i’m using?

Comments

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I wish I knew. I’m interested in exploring probiotics in recipes as well. Are they technically “raw?”

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Recipes… ah yes, Get Fresh magazine had some recipes that used probiotics to make cheese. I wasn’t sure what to think of that.

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

I tried to make yogurt from coconut cream and probiotics, but it was a failure… any tips would be great!

• moth- as far as i know, yes. i have seen recipes here that use them and have not heard anyone say that they are not raw in response. I made the Real Cream Cheese by poemomm on here and i just used a combination of all three, it turned out fine. not got the jist of the who cultering thing yet though.