MBT Trainers

I just got a pair of MBT trainers today and wondered if anyone out there had tried them or has them. They are designed to work the muscles in the legs and bum to tone them up by using the ‘humans were designed to walk on soft surfaces’ theory. They feel a bit weird as I’m not used to them, but I can’t wait to get them out and about and start toning up!!

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I am interested in this too. I haven’t bought any yet. Will you let us know of any changes in muscle tone and posture that you find wearing them?
    I have a hunch they will be good for the backs of calves and thighs…

• Hey. I have been wearing them to walk on the treadmill at my local gym and you can feel them working. Calves particularly! If you stand in them properly you can feel yourself wanting to lean back on your heels! The first day I wore them I got a back ache so I obviously have some work to do to get my posture correct!

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

I’m a Physical Therapist and Pilates instructor. These were quite popular about 2 years ago, especially in the pilates world. i never wore them, but many of my patients did. Most have gone back to wearing their regular shoes, except 1 patient , who really loves them. By now I’m sure you have weaned into them. They are great if you need to keep weight off of a bunion and they are not recommended if you have flat feet. Sorry so late on this post.