Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Green smoothie fast/feast

2»

Comments

• Ifelt bad too but all the best to all ya guys and please keep it up.

• Keep going, everyone is doing fabulous. Let us know any great smoothie concoctions you come up with!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

If you guys like pinapple, giner and arugula, I have a recipe posted that you may like! I think I called it spicy green smoothie.

• Hearing you guys enjoying the smoothis fast is beginning to intrigue me!!! so, you make yourself green smoothies and drink them all day? or is there a limit? I already have smoothies 2 a day, most days so it may be an easy transition for me.
    Anyone out there want to start one with me on the weekend??

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

One combo that I’ve fell in love with in my green smoothies is pineapple and cucumber (along with other fruits). But cucumber adds such a refreshing touch. Love it!

• Hey Sarm. Personally I make a big batch of green smoothie and drink it during the morning. Then another batch later. It really is up to you how you do it. You can drink as much or as little of the stuff as you like with as many different ingredient combinations as you can think of!

I’m not a big fan of cucumber unfortunately :/ or pineapple! But I am not afraid to give it a try!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

It’s the beginning of day four!!

I think I am going to start breaking the fsst with salad for dinner tonight. I have been hankering to make some zuchini ‘lasagna’ roll ups for dinner, so that will be for tomorrows dinner!!! :) (smoothies for the rest of my meals though!)

I will do that till the end of the weekend, Then I will add solids for lunch, and I think that will be it. I think I am going to only eat lunch and dinner in non smoothie form from now on. Well, unless I want a smoothie for lunch!

This has been a great experience. I am glad I am doing it. I still have a tiny bit of a cold and cough, but it is nothing really. I actually feel great! Great energy!

• Evildarkvirus, thanks for the invite to join the green smoothie feast group. I will be using some of the ingredient combos that you all offer, I’ll just be juicing instead of smoothie-ing. I’m studying for a final on Monday so my start date may change, but for right now I’ll be starting on Sunday the 2nd. Hope everyone is enjoying the greens!

• Thanks for the tips! I look forward to starting tomorrow!! Tonight will be the hunt for ingredients…not too many good organic places super close to home so it will be a bit of an adventure! Congrats to those that have made it through their Smoothie fast!!

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

Hi everyone. it is inspiring to be on this website for so many reasons, but boy does a website like this help during fasting time! (or feasting, however you want to say it).
    I have endured many juice fasts over the past year, from 7 days to 12 days as well as a 7 day water fast (not recommended unless you are doing NOTHING all day long).
    I am however on day 2 of a green smoothie fast, which I have never done before. I am going to be doing this for 1 month. I have not read too into green smoothie fasting but I assume it is safe to do it for 1 month, especially if you can juice fast for a month. I will be alternating smoothies and juices through out the days! Very excited for this way to cleanse!

I will keep everyone posted on my success over the next weeks!