What's Wrong with my Bread?

SystemSystem Raw Newbie

What's Wrong with my Bread?

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Try this:
    Get your soaked flax seeds ( i use 3/4 cup for 3 trays of bread) put into blender, add about 3/4 pint water, blend till seeds are broken up. Add the batter to your ingredients, it is like glue!! I am sure this will work for you.
    I’d also take ALL the other ingredients and puree the lot. Add salt and a little sweetner like an apple, the wheatberries are a tad bitter.

I’ve got a recipe like yours you might like to look at, it works really well, and I didn’t use the flax batter technique for it either coz it never needs it:
    http://goneraw.com/recipes/380-Zoe-s-Bread-

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

I think that you need to process it in the` food processor. Not just half a batch, but all of it.

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

I made essene bread (from whole wheat berries, sprouted two days). I made some that was just plain whole wheat berries and some that that I added some blended raisins and carrot pulp to. It turned out great but I did process it until it turned into a dough. Also, I have found that you need to process it in small batches otherwise it does not turn into a dough very well.

Also, I have found that essene bread is good for you when made raw and is great for sandwiches but it tastes SO MUCH better if it is cooked in a bowl or something like that in a crockpot with water in it on low temperature about 8 hours. Very sweet. This is great as a treat every now and then as cooked food is not the best.