something silly?..advice needed

Ok,I have posted something similar before.I eat high raw,simple foods,I rarely make reipes that are raw versions of SAD foods( I do plan to try some at some point) I eat gr.smoothies,greens seeds,nuts etc. on a reg. basis.I do also “cheat” mostly with vegan food.
This is my weakness cheese….I too mentioned it in a recent post. I am trying to add a touch of raw cheese now,small amounts.

Ok,tonight my boyfriend suprised me with my biggest weakness,very sweet but…oh
a panini. I will on occasion(even though cheese and wheat have it)but I adjust my diet to incoorperte these type of things,I have been very simple raw for years,he is usually use to this but for the last few days really got back to my smoothies and am trying not to “cheat” His feelings arew hurt,is it ok to just eat it and enjoy what he did for me and just move on…I think so but…. I have 3 more days this week of birthday parties,outings that….well any suggestions would be great. I’m not beating myself up about it but just the thought of changing course with how good I have been feeling well….Thanks for any advice.Oh,sorry to go on and on ,hope I made some sense!