NEW FEATURE: Gone Raw Remote

We’ve got a new feature up today. It’s called Remote, and you get to it by clicking on My Profile in the top right corner of your browser (you have to be logged in), and then clicking on Gone Raw Remote on the right hand side. There, you can generate “HTML code” that lets you put a list of recipes on your own website!

How does it look? See Kandace’s site below for an example. Your mileage may vary – how it looks may well depend upon how everything is set up on your website or blog. But it’s a way to show your new recipes, or everyone’s newest recipes, on your own site!

So please, give it a spin and let us know what you think. Got any ideas for how we could improve it? Got a better name than Gone Raw Remote? We’d love to hear it!

Comments

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

I added it to my blog as well: kandacerae.com.

• If anyone else adds this feature to their blog or website, please post a link here! We’d love to see Gone Raw out and about!

• Incidentally, last night we also added “badges.” They’re on the same page as the Remote feature – feel free to grab one and put it on your website!

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Hey you should create a logo that leads directly to the site when clicked on, so that we can promote Gone Raw on our websites and Myspaces. Just a thought :)

• Excellent suggestion. Done, and I put it on the same page as the other stuff. Promote away!!!

• Looks like someone’s added the “remote” to their site. Pretty cool!