Name change?

How can we change our user ID? The one I use now was just supposed to be temporary until I could think up something else, but I can’t find out to change it now:((

Comments

• I am not sure, but maybe post the question again with Kandaces name to bring her attention to it. I am sure she or Ray would know! :)

• Good question Alix.. I’ve been thinking of changing my name too but I just figured it was impossible unless I signed up again.. hum..

• Good question. The “username” everyone sees wasn’t actually meant to be the “public” name, when I wrote Gone Raw – it was meant to show people’s first and last names. However, people soon started requesting (overwhelmingly) that their username be shown instead, so we switched.

Unfortunately, while I wrote in the ability to change your first and last name, I never wrote in a way to change your username!

So I’ll look into fixing that. In the meantime, you can write to me personally (ray at gmail.com) and I’ll change it for you.

• Ray i tryed to email you because i would like my name changed but it said that it failed. i was wondering if the email address is correct (ray@gmail.com) or am i just somehow not computer sauve?