Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hallelujah Diet?

RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

Has anyone ever tried this diet before? I’ve heard a lot about it!

Comments

• DexterDexter Raw Newbie

nope.

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

The hallelujah diet is a 100% vegan diet where they eat 75-90% raw. Most in the 80% area. They usually do not eat breakfast as clinical studies have shown that two meals a day gives out digestive system a break and will give you more energy. They have barley powder and carrot juice for breakfast, usually fruit for lunch and a large salad for supper. I am basically on that diet. It is a very good one with very good results. The guy that started it (George Malkmus) originally went on all raw foods for over a year because he had colon cancer. His mom died of it and he did not want to die of it. Raw foods cured him as well as many other problems he had physically.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

The Hallelujah diet looks wonderful for the vast majority of people. If people ate this way we’d have empty hospitals!! No, it’s not 100% raw, but very close and very healthy. You can download a free outline from the hacres.com website.

• DexterDexter Raw Newbie

I hope this doesn’t come off like a jerk (I’m really a nice guy) but if you are just looking for a ‘diet’ why not do something like Martha’s Vineyard ? It’s sad to think that people are simply looking at eating Raw or eating vegan or even vegetarian are forms of a plan to lose weight or a fad diet when these are ways of living with principles for alot of people including myself. Why bother eating healthy if your just going to go pig out on crap with the SAD in a year. Don’t waste your time. There are easier ways to lose weight.

• OceanBlissOceanBliss Raw Newbie

I heard a long time ago that half the people on the Hallelujah Diet got severely sick after being on the diet for 3 years, for some reason. That is when I was looking into it, actually my whole family was looking forward to trying it until we heard that. I don’t exactly know how true this was, but I know that I heard it loud and clear.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Since the Hallelujah diet is so raw, I really doubt people got sick off it. It’s so far superior to the SAD diet. They must’ve been eating food that was spoiled. I’m sure without knowing it, most people on this website come pretty close to that diet.

• Many people go to the Hallelujah Acres Health Center quite ill with advanced cancer and other diseases. They certainly see an improvement in health but we can’t always expect miracles in a body filled with disease. I would guess that that is why some say people get severely sick after a few years, they were already severely sick before starting the Hallelujah. I worked in an Alternative Health Center for a few years. So many people came for help after having exhausted all other standard options but often received only a small improvement in their health. The disease having already taken away most of their vitality.