Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Salt Water Flush Tips

Hey everyone, I am officially starting my MC tomorrow and will start off with a salt water flush tomorrow morning. Any advice or tips would be helpful :)

Comments

• Imagine it is soup.. You are meant to drink 2 pints but I only managed 1 pint.. I got up early drank the SWF then went back to bed for an hour. This worked well only wish I could get the 2 pints down.

Blessings

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Make sure you don’t leave the house!!! LOL When it goes through, it goes! And yes, just imagine it’s soup! Some people prefer it cold, some prefer it warm. I always drank it warm, so that’s where the soup comparison comes from… chicken noodle soup… minus the chicken, the noodles, and everything else! hahaha!

• Seriously, make sure you’re close to a bathroom within an hour or two of the salt water. I’ve done this cleanse twice and the detox is amazing. If at any point during the cleanse you feel gassy, go to the bathroom. Chances are you’ll let out more than a fart! I wish somebody had given me that advice before my cleanse:(

Good luck!

• Lol! I will do it when I get up around 8/9 am and hopefully see the result before I go to work at 12:45! Or do you think I should leave it until Monday when I am not at work at all? :)

• Everyday you’re on the Master Cleanse you have 2 pints of salt water. So I don’t see why waiting to start would be any different b/c eventually you’ll be at work while on the cleanse. How long are you planning on cleansing?

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Waiting til monday might be a good idea especially if it’s your first time, everyone’s different and the effects can really vary. I had incidents where I took my tea at night and the effect was still delayed into the morning… I had to leave the house and lets just say I was VERY lucky to have made it to a bathroom in time (I was driving!). I always start my cleanses when I have a couple days off!

• I will think it over and see how I feel tomorrow morning :) thanks for all the help guys.

• hi everyone! quick question to do the cleanse should i start off reading a book of some kind? how to i get the measurment or ingrediants?

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

JKMN, give this page a read. It also states the ingredients.
    http://www.cleansingorsurgery.com/saltwaterflus…

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Evildarkvirus, don’t worry about the SWF if you’re starting work at noon. The whole cycle takes about 2 hours max – for me. Drink the brine 15 minutes, lay on your right side 30 minutes, go to the bathroom and stay at home (cleaning up, surfing the net – no need to stay on the toilet!!) 60 minutes.

• Thanks Carmentina, I will consider giving it a go!